So our final project for Children's Book involved making a 29 page book over the span of a month. We had to design the story and sketches as well as execute 3 spreads. The sketch and story phase took a bit and a few tweaks to get the flow right, but I'm happy with the turn out. But here it is bound.
I chose to work with acrylic washes overlayed with colored pencil. I had yet to try it and saw something similar in a rather amazing children's book whilst babysitting. I was originally going to do watercolor washes since I hadn't used them, but towards the end the time crunch got the better of me and I didn't want to experiment with such short time.
And these are the 3 spreads that I chose to color.
[I also note that while I didn't want to experiment with watercolors due to a time crunch, I spent 6+ hours trying to figure out how to make it look like a real book. x_x;;]
All in all, I'm pleased.